Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Our Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We insist on having a person nominated as the Person responsible for the Group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are close to all the local attractions and to the vibrant Palm Cove Night-life, Bars and Restaurants. We have been receiving “rave reports” about our wonderfully comfortable beds… Our kitchens and bathrooms have just been updated (March/April 2017) and we have created a wonderful new “Outdoor Entertaining Area”. Come and stay with us and we will do our very best for you…
Any/All cancellations will only be accepted in writing either by email or post. The booking number must be quoted.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy and in the case of a no-show or late cancellation the Guest will be charged for their first nights accommodation.
If you decide, at the time of or after your check-in, to either not proceed with your check-in or to leave ahead of time then the total amount for your stay is payable and will be debited to your Credit Card.
Please note that, in the event of any 'dispute' with Banks or Credit Providers, your providing us with your Credit Card details and you Authorising us to Debit the Card will be deemed as having the same effect as you 'signing' the Credit Card Voucher.
You will be required to present personal ID at the time of Check-in. A $25.00 charge will be debited to your Credit Card in the case of any lost or non-returned Room Key.
NOTE: A 3.0% surcharge will be applied to ALL credit card transactions.
We are providing you with a clean and tidy Self Contained Holiday Apartment. It is your responsibility to give it back to us in the same condition and with all dishes cleaned and returned to where you found them and all rubbish removed from the room and placed in the bins at the rear of the property.
Failure to do this will result in a cleaning charge of at least $150.00. The replacement cost of any items damaged or missing from the Room will be debited to your Credit Card. Kindly report any damage or breakages. You will be required to abide by the General Rules of Appropriate Behaviour and Cleanliness whilst at Silvester Palms and these include and are not limited to no drunk and/or disorderly behaviour whatsoever, no drugs whatsoever, no fighting, no more people staying in your room other than those who have been checked-in. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>