Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Pathwalkers' Habitat provides accommodations with free wifi and free breakfast. Among facilities, there are Hot Showers, Outdoor Terrace, as well as Laundry Facilities.
During your stay we aim to provide the best way of experiencing this oldest continuously inhabited civilization of the world in a modern and contemporary way. Also at the property we strive to make you feel comfortable and assure that whichever path you are on and also if you are just exploring we will provide the most useful inputs to make your stay, life and time worthwhile.
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included, there is an extra 12% tax fee applied for the room rate over 1000 INR per night.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Facilities
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>