Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
THE PAUSE HOSTEL is in Nimmanhaemin Road, the funkiest and coolest street in town for both tourists and Thais. There are so many attracted trendy coffee shops, natty boutiques, hot and cool night spots and some of the city\'s most modern apartments.
##WE DID NOT LOCATED IN OLD CITY##
**** Newest feature ****
Chiang Mai – Pai tickets are now sold exclusively at The Pause Hostel (Pick up in front of our hostel).
Tour Desk inside our hostel, So you don’t have to worry if you don’t have plan to go.
FREE INTERNET PCs in lobby available 24 hours.
Also, free WiFi is available everywhere in the hostel.
Mountain-view on the rooftop.
Only 15-20 minutes away from The Old Town or Tae Phae Gate, 15 minutes away from Chiang Mai International Airport, 15 minutes away from Saturday and Sunday Night Market, 25 minutes away from Bus Station, 25 minutes away from Train Station and 7 minutes away from Doi-Su Thep Temple.
- Keycard entrance at the main door and every dorm room.
- Check in Time 14:00 (Guests arriving later than 21:00 MUST call/email us)
- Check out Time 11:30
- No curfew / No closing time/We wait for your arrival till 11 PM
- Our staff speak Thai, English and Chinese
- Spacey lounge to meet people
- Outside locker for every dorm
- Hair dryer.
-Inside small-locker for every bed (Big enough for put your labtop)
- Free Wifi access in all rooms
- Free Internet PCs in lobby
- Originally designed bed with personal bed light and electric plug
The Pause Hostel is a purpose-built 4-storied hostel with female dorm, mixed dorms, comfortable lounge ideally designed for people to socialize and make friends from all over the world. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>