Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All 12 rooms are en suite, have colour TV with DVD players and tea and coffee making facilities.
Ideal for families, there are reduced terms for children when sharing with parents. Great facilities... licensed bar... seasonal outdoor swimming pool ... free Wi-Fi...pool table and games room...
Excellent hospitality...delicious Lebanese (halal), European and English cuisine...
The Richwood is situated 10 to 15 foot minutes from the seafront and town centre.
Guaranteed a good night’s sleep!
And very reasonably priced.
Arabic, English, French and German spoken!
Check-in: 1400-1800. except by previous agreement, arrivals after 1800 will be charged at £5 per hour or part thereof. Please call if delayed.
Check-out by 1100. except by previous agreement. Late checkout may result in a surcharge of between £10 and £30.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
A deposit of first night’s accommodation will be deducted by the hotel once the booking has been made, the reservation is not confirmed until this deposit has been deducted. This is fully refundable if you cancel up to 48hrs prior to the date of arrival, in case of a late cancellation or No Show, the full amount will be charged by the hotel. Card charges: £2.50 surcharge per transaction
No 24 hr reception. No room service. Daily housekeeping.
Basic English Breakfast included in tariff;
a la Carte cooked English Breakfasts available.
Dinner (pre-ordering required by 1400) available 1830-2000 except Mondays.
With the exclusion of 'BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS' all Richwood Terms and Conditions apply.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
Card charges: £2.50 surcharge per transaction.
Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
Telephone bookings (free night and special offers): Booking charge of 5% of tariff when Richwood special offers are booked through over the phone.
Infants under 2 years of age are charged at 10% of adult rate, with their own carry cot.
Check-in time from 2pm until 6pm, except by previous agreement. Late check-in can result in a surcharge of £5 per hour or part thereof. Checkout by 11am, except by previous agreement. Late checkout may result in a surcharge of between £10 and £30.
Pets cost £10 per pet, per night, only in one of our two Pet Friendly Premiere Rooms.
Cancellations after 48 hours before expected check in and non-arrivals will be charged the first night of the stay.
To amend a booking, the Richwood must be contacted least 72 hours before arrival. Amendments will only be made if possible.
In the event of an early departure there will be no refund of monies paid.
On all deals there are supplementary charges due on weekends, Bank- and School holidays. Supplements will be clearly marked on the web-booking page.
On third party deals (KGB, Amazon, Mighty Deals, Groupon etc.) there are no refunds on cancellations.
The management reserves the right to cancel any booking with refund of the full deposit.
All bookings for the Beirut Bistro from non-residents require card details when reserving and ordering.
if bringing a pet the Richwood must first be contacted to ensure room available (only two pet friendly rooms) View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facilities
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>