The RomeHello Hostel

Superb 749 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 749 Total Reviews

8th Nov 2018

AMAZING Hostel. Great people. Super clean. The attached cafe has incredible food. Absolutely stay here - there is no question.

• mradamwkennedy2747
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
6th Nov 2018

I had a great experience at the RomeHello. Location could not be beat. Easy walking distance to many top sites in Rome, Metro, and Termini station. Staff were helpful and had hilarious attitudes. Loved my stay and will be back!

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Nov 2018

Lovely clean and air conditioned hostel with friendly staff and loads of activities going on, would definitely recommend the walking tour with Luigi. He also gave amazing tips on places to go and things to do.

• jamiedc9459
  • USA, Female, 18-24
31st Oct 2018

As another review has said, it's definitely not a party hostel, so if you're a young traveller looking to meet other fun young travellers, this isn't really the place for you. That being said, I was there near the off-season (late October/early November) so things may be different during the summer. However, the facilities were very clean. I'd recommend this place for a more introverted person looking for a quiet space.

29th Oct 2018

By the nicest hostel I stayed at during my travels. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. The rooms and bathroom was the best that I experienced in my entire trip. The bed was so comfortable! There is a small bar in the hostel that is pretty social in the evenings and serves a great breakfast in the morning. The hostel also hosts different events, the night I was there they had a movie night with free popcorn. If you don't stay here in Rome you're missing out!!

• ericabritneyfremeau4439
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
29th Oct 2018

This hostel is by far the best hostel I’ve stayed in internationally! It is very well maintained, impeccably clean, well organized, the staff are all very friendly and beyond accommodating. I don’t want to leave! The full kitchen gives you options, the lounge is great for socializing, they arrange for activities to encourage people to meet and the bed is very comfortable! Though it’s walking distance from the Termini station, I have felt safe in this area as a solo female traveler. Thanks guys!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
28th Oct 2018

Really liked this hostel. The staff were super friendly and gave off a great vibe. Rooms were pretty spacious. Very clean. Good location. The only thing that was annoying was that the shower in the en-suite was just in the corner of the room of the bathroom, with just a curtain. So the bathroom floor was constantly covered with water. I also think at this price you should have revived a towel. Over all a great hostel, I would stay again.

• erikfre3374
  • USA, Male, 18-24
27th Oct 2018
7.7

The location is incredible. You are ten minutes from the train station and a five minute walk from the metro lines. The staff were friendly and the bar/grill was wonderful. The bar was a bit expensive but the people were friendly. My only complaint was the cleanliness. One of our showers didn’t work and the bathroom just felt dirty. Definitely bring shower shoes if you are staying here.

• cecifloripa20148178
  • Brazil, Female, 41+
27th Oct 2018

Exelent place. I Love it!

• hcallen6096
  • USA, Female, 31-40
25th Oct 2018

I spent a month in Europe and stayed in hostels throughout my stay. This was by far my favorite hostel! The room was clean and inviting. The staff was fantastic - especially Lorenzo! Thank you so much for making my stay comfortable! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

×