Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The customer may cancel their reservation 48hours before at no addittional charge. In case of a 'No Show' the hostel has the right to charge the whole price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
seagulls on the rooftop or relaxing in the common area through the panoramic city view. Outside of the hostel, you will find tasty events, bars and calming places
for roaming around. For any answers you are seeking to find, get in touch with our friendly crew.
All transportation systems are 5 minutes walking away from the hostel. Around the hostel, you will experience alternative cultures around the colourful streets
of Kadıköy. You won't feel like a foreigner within the European-like culture and sophisticated people around here. Day time gives the feels of a peaceful heaven,
where the night time offers various adventures.
The Room Hostel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>