Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All dorms and suites come with a balcony or terrace featuring a perfect sea view, private bathroom, bedding & clean linen, towels, safety individual lockers with keys, private reading lights, free AC and free WiFi.
The centerpiece of the hostel is a cozy lounge terrace overlooking Pakleni islands– a spot to grab some sun, lounge all day with a book or connect with others online or offline. If you would like to make yourself farm2table brunch, farmers market and grocery stores are just 5 minutes’ walk away so feel free to use one of 2 large self-catering kitchens.
In the evening meet&greet others at organized hangouts at the terrace following Hvar bar surfing with one of experienced party managers. The Shaka guests have discounts available in best local bars and restaurants, as well as all the local tips to experience the best of Hvar- day trip to island of Vis visiting caves, renting a scooter or boat for a day, cliff jumping or diving.
That is what makes The Shaka hostel your own Hvar home with a 24/7 local friends that will make sure you don't miss a second of your best summer ever!
We hope to see you soon!
The Shaka Highlights:
Clean & comfortable dorms with sea view and balcony/terrace
Private reading light and power socket
Each dorm has private bathroom
Close to the beach & city center
Outdoor dining & entertainment area
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Free bed linens&towels
Free individual lockers with keys and private reading lights
Free baggage storage
Fully equipped kitchen
Board games available
Magazines and book exchange
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00. The times can be flexible.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included.
- Quiet hours: 10:30pm - 08:00am (required by Croatian Law). During the quiet hours any activities are prohibited. This policy will be strictly enforced. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>