Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation, no show or reduction of numbers we will charge 20% of the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Thanks for booking with us we would make the best we can for you to feel like home. Please make sure you arrive before 23:00 and the payment has to be made on the arrival in cash please.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Lagos is a town full off amazing beaches and a beautiful clean ocean, so all our activities comes from the beach or ocean for example surf, kayak on the beach caves, paddle board, spearfishing etc. We would love to work with people that as the same love.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location of The Shelter is the best in Lagos, we are just 5 minutes walk from the beautiful beaches and we are also around 5 minutes walk from the city-center. Join us for our weekly hikes along the cliffs and explore the hidden beaches.
We have shared 4 bedrooms all of then with garden view and free WiFi access.
The Shelter policies and Conditions:
Check in from 9:00 to midnight.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>