The Siem Reap Hostel

Superb 5213 Total Reviews
Superb 5213 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 41+
4th Sep 2018

Great venue. The staff are all very friendly and Driess gave me some great tips for Angkor that served me well. If you like the 'Pub Street / Party Hostel' scene, this may not be for you, but if you like socialising with great people and listening to chill music by the indoor pool, then it might just be. I had a fantastic three days in Siem Reap, thanks to the Siem Reap Hostel and their Tuk-Tuk drivers.

• Northern Ireland, Couple, 25-30
3rd Sep 2018

Great hostel - the airport pick up is a huge benefit, I emailed at 10pm the night before when arriving at 7.30am and they managed to have someone there for us!! (Note- I wouldn't recommend leaving it this late, not guaranteed!) The rooms are clean - only concern is the periliously high bunk beds if you are the top bunk! Fab happy hour and pool is perfect to cool off in and mess around in - with beach balls and floating reindeer :D

• England, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2018

Great little hostel in an excellent location. A stones throw from Pub Street, the Made in Cambodia market and a plethora of restaraunts. They have a huge range of tours they can offer including Angkor Wat. The bar and restaraunt was great, buffet breakfast was ample for myself. The pool area was very chilled. The room I had booked was huge and airy with a clean bathroom. Beds were comfortable.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2018

A really nice hostel run by lovely people. The pool is good fun and the bar is well priced. Location wise it’s pretty good with pub street less than a ten minute walk away! We had a few issues with our room when we stayed but staff rectified it quickly and professionally with no argument, showing how professional they are. Remember it is low season at the moment and this is shown in the atmosphere, but make the most of the people around and you’ll have a great time

22nd Aug 2018

I really liked this place, at the time I was there, I was one of 4 people in the hostel, even tho it was low the staff where really nice and easy to talk to the activities where still going on which made it fun and the indoor pool was amazing, would definitely recommend this hostel for Siem Reap, and can guarantee there will be more people when you go there haha

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
22nd Aug 2018

Amazing hostel! Comfortable beds, clean and spacious rooms, secure, and friendly staff. The pool and lounge area were great to relax in after long days out on the town. The staff are phenomenal and very helpful in making sure that your visit to siem reap is great. It was low season when we travelled so not too many guests at the hostel but we still had a great time chatting with staff and exploring the city. Location is central to everything as well, we walked everywhere.

15th Aug 2018

Central location, clean facilities, movie theatre, pool, great staff, and 50 cent beer...I mean you can't really go wrong! Plenty of tours are available to book right at the hostel and there's usually a tuk tuk right outside if needed. DO THE SUNRISE TOUR!!! If I could put pictures in this review to show you how much it's worth it, I would! The staff is really friendly. Also, there's a yoga studio with open windows where I was able to spend a day to myself watching the monsoon rains. Incredible.

• hobbsagustina7548
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2018

Amazing hostel! The staff, the people and the location were fantastic. The manager gives amazing advice for things to do, places to visit and how to spent your time in Siem Reap. Cannot recommend this place enough!!

• noecastro68036
  • USA, All Male Group, 25-30
13th Aug 2018

I can't recommend this place enough to everyone looking to travel to Siem Reap. Driess and all the staff have cultivated a warm and welcoming atmosphere that made our stay the standout experience in our travels. It was just as wonderful and easy going getting recommendations and suggestions as it was simply hanging out there with staff and travelers alike. What they do for travelers and for community is fantastic and I wish everyone there the best!

12th Aug 2018

One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed at! They have seriously thought of everything

×