Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
IF CANCELLED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL -2 NIGHTS STAY WILL BE CHARGED
IN CASE OF NON SHOW THE FULL AMOUNT WILL BE CHARGED
IN CASE OF UNSCEDULE DEPARTURE THE 50% OF THE REMAINING STAY WILL BE CHARGED
CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Small Village nicely tucked away from the crowds is located on the hills, 500m away from the sea
4 km from Mastichari, 4km from Antimachia, 10km from the airport and 26 km from the town of Kos.
The hotel resembles a small village spread gradually on the hill, surrounded by 20.000 sqm of natural environment. It comprises of 3 neighborhoods, Upper, Central and Lower with clusters of attached traditional maisonette style buildings in each, resting among gardens and connected by stone paths
The lobby is spacious; guests can inquire about the range of available activities.The Swimming Pool and the Pool Bar operate from May to October.
The menu is Mediterranean, and the majority of ingredients is organic, from the best farms of Kos countryside.
Our beach is embraced by seashell rocks and serves as a shelter for seagulls. It may be accessed on foot. The powdery sand is gives the impression of walking on a thick carpet.
In a certain region of the gulf one may take advantage of the beneficial qualities of clay. The northwestern winds that blow periodically create ideal conditions for surfing and wind surfing.
Suites & Apartments
Capacity Up to 3 adults | 55 m² | Garden View Terrace
Every Suite has the ability to accommodate 2-3 persons in one bedroom with double or twin bed(s), bathroom with bath-tub, hairdryer, open plan living- room with comfortable (convertible) sofa-bed, kitchenette with electric cooking rings and fridge, remote control air-conditioning, t/v. Stone terrace with table and chairs. Garden and /or sea view.
Two bedroom suites & Maisonettes
Capacity Up to 5 adults | 85 m² | Sea View and /or Garden view Balconies |
Each Maisonette has the ability to accommodate 4-5 persons, in two main bedrooms, one on the second floor and one on the third floor of each building,( Access between floors is provided by an internal staircase) with separate Bathrooms with bath-tub , hairdryer. Open plan living room – with convertible sofa bed, kitchenette with electric cooking rings and fridge, remote control air-conditioning, t/v. Balconies with table and chairs. Sea view and /or garden view.
Villas & Bungalows
Capacity Up to 8 adults | 140 m² | Sea View and /or Garden view Balconies/
Villa is a 3 level residence that gives you plenty of room for family, work or for traveling friends to share a villa and still have the privacy of separate sleeping areas. The ground floor features a spacious independent suite with a master bedroom and separate living room with a sleeper-sofa, a flat screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area, bathroom with bathtub, Terrace. On the next level features an independent Maisonette with two private bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, living area with a flat screen TV & sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchenette and a dining area. Sea view and /or garden view.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to arrival, 1 night cancellation fee will apply in case of cancellation and noshow.
Payment upon arrival by credit card or cash
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Breakfast not included
Stayover Tax : 3 euro per room per night is not included and is payable at the spot upon arrival View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>