Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group reservations, since we are closing a large part (or all) of the guesthouse for you, we will not take cancelations less than 4 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Between a large crater and an amazing lake, lies the White Hill Guesthouse. With an open view of the white soft hills of this region, and lots of advice about the hikes, trails and nature around.
The town centre of Yeruham offers multicultural workshops, food and a shopping mall in 10 minutes walk .You’re welcome in just 30 km explore the Negev Desert an the the Scorpions’ a stunning scenic route which traverses some of the most beautiful scenery the desert has to offer.
The White Hill Guesthouse' consists of six bright, elegant rooms of different types. You can choose between a double en-suite, double, triple or quadruple with shared bathroom, outside hut and a cool 8 bed dorm room with its own shower.All rooms have air conditioning, bright, clean elegant design and calming white linen and towels. You will have access to the fully equipped kitchen, and you are more than welcome to cook your own meals.
The White Hill Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Maximum stay is 14 days View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Card Phones
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>