The Yard Hostel Bangkok

• 51,Soi Phahonyothin 5,Phahonyothin Road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand
17 Oct 2018 , 3 nights
2 Guests

Superb 896 Total Reviews
Superb 896 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
11th Oct 2018

The Yard was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It's a little oasis in the middle of a busy city that gives you the time and opportunity to relax in the garden or to have some drinks at the bar with great conversation with other guests or the staff. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Also the surrounding neighborhood is really nice and special. Lots of little restaurants and bars. I'm gonna be back in the Yard very very soon.

• marinas8707
  • USA, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2018

such a dope place to chill and experience Bangkok :)

• severinetestard3535
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2018

We loved it here!!! The only downside to being in "the yard": Plants means mosquitos! The breakfast was so-so but more than compensated by the super friendly staff and willingness to help in all things regarding our stay. Many thanks!

31st Aug 2018

If you stay in Bangkok, I would definitely recommend here. There is your own locker and outlets at the room. If you want to make new friends and some activities at the hostel, it’s gonna be perfect to stay. My fav is breakfast you can choose tea or coffee, and other light meals like yogurt and toast. It was so delicious and handmade.

• England, Couple, 18-24
30th Aug 2018

Lovely quiet location, perfect for a night in Bangkok before heading north. Staff very friendly and accommodating, and there is a great outdoor common area. They also provide a reusable bottle and free filtered water refills which we thought was great. Would definitely return.

26th Aug 2018

3rd time here! I’ve stayed at a couple hostels in different neighborhoods in BKK. Yard is still my favorite. I love Ari, the neighborhood it’s in. It’s very local, and yet also cool in a way I don’t see in the rest of BKK. Yard has such a nice outdoor space, and it feels great to come back to a quiet yet vibrant place after a busy day in BKK. The facilities are great too. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Can’t wait to return again someday.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
22nd Aug 2018

WiFi was really rough... & staff were hit or miss. The ladies at the bar were great but the guy at checkin seemed to be quite rude.

17th Aug 2018

Hands down, the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. We ran into one girl while she was eating with her friends at a restaurant and she stopped us to make sure we were not lost and showed us a great place to eat. Another girl took us out to a fantastic local pub with live music after amazing hostel BBQ. Bad: Bathroom is not air-conditioned and mosquitoes will eat you while you poop. Rooms are fantastic though. Lockers are standard large-sized.

16th Aug 2018

The Yard Hostel was such a beautiful place to stay! The staff was very helpful and extremely nice. My friends and I loved our stay here!

8th Aug 2018

The Yard was more than I could ask for. The location is in a relatively quiet area that has easy access to the sky train to get to any part of Bangkok. The staff are extremely helpful and kind, and the rooms are clean and sunny. I even booked them again for when I return to the city.

×