The Yellow

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2018

great staff

16th Feb 2018

I loved staying here. The atmosphere is friendly and the bar is a great place to meet people, especially for a solo traveler. I only wish the location was a little better, but as someone who is always running late for my trains, it was nice to be less than a 5 minute jog from the station.

• narayanjatinderbhatia5433
  • India, Male, 25-30
16th Feb 2018

Good international crowd, nice staff and very useful kitchen service. The bar/pub accross the Street is a definitive icing on the cake.

• gisseleblaskoski4215
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
15th Feb 2018

Tive uma ótima experiência, hostel moderno e agradável. Staffs sempre prontos a ajudar. Recomendo esse hostel com certeza

• amanda_liberato2932
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2018

Amazing experience! Can wait to be back :)

11th Feb 2018

Overall a nice place to stay and make friends as a solo traveler. The receptionist could have been nicer though. When I asked where would be nice to see for the day he only responded “the collaseum”.

We are sad your experience with one of our staff members wasn't the best. We are actually known for being the friendliest staff! We will address your issue so it doesn't happen again and we hope when can make it up if you visit us again.

8th Feb 2018
7.7

The hostel is clean and next to Termini which was okay but far from the city center. The hostel was clean but the staff was very very uninvolved with their guests (which i found strange for a party hostel). We overslept our checkout and a guy staff member barged in kicking our bags and waking us up in drill sergeant mode. We were very apologetic but he was incredibly abrasive with us. Its a party hostel and there was space in the hostel but he lied to us and said there was none and insulted us.

• aliciastienstra
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Feb 2018
7.4

The location and cleanliness are great but for a party hostel it’s pretty lackluster. The staff is indifferent and not involved in anything, there’s no big common room or anything, just the bar. No pub crawl. Really only a party hostel if you want to go spend money at the bar each night.

We are very sorry you had this feeling about YellowSquare. We are actually known for having the friendliest staff and providing the best customer service. We will definitely address your issue to management to make sure it doesn't happen again. We would like to add that at YellowSquare we feel like a big family with people from all over the world, and we definitely want you to feel part of this international family. We hope to see you around again and make you feel our vibe.

• sequoiatrzaska9071
  • USA, Female, 18-24
5th Feb 2018
8.0

While I loved the cleanliness and facilities, I found the woman working the front desk the day I arrived (long lighter hair) to be pretty un-helpful. The lockers downstairs are extremely frustrating especially if all you’re wanting to do is drop your bags and go into the city. The WiFi was awful, always turning on and off out of nowhere. But I loved the bar and free pasta night, I loved the kitchen, absolutely adored my dorm as well as the fact of it being across the street, nice and quiet.

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2018
4.6

Staff seemed stressed when checking in, had to wait 20 minutes at 2230hrs (off peak). The room stunk and I booked a twin room but instead was given a double. The staff seemed so worked up at check in I felt it would not be worth mentioning. I’ve stayed here before and this time I feel it has got worse. I wouldn’t stay here again. Luggage storage you now have to pay for whereas before you didn’t. There are other hostels at much better prices for much better facilities.

×