Theatre International Hostel

2 Guests

Fabulous 635 Total Reviews
Fabulous 635 Total Reviews

2nd Aug 2018

Front desk staff was extremely helpful when I checked in. I was given got tips on security around the neighborhood at night and had great recommendations on what streets had good food. The bed in the lower bunk had an issue with the curtain not drawing all the way, and the music playing at night was a bit loud, but everything else about the stay was A+

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
18th Jul 2018

Antonio was AMAZING! He walked us to the chicken bus stop to make sure we were safe, we offered him money because of the personal time we he gave us but did not accept the money. The kindest and sincere staff I've met at a hostle.

7th Jul 2018
6.6

this hostel is in the historic zone, not the safest or least safe, but I didn’t feel safe walking alone very far in this neighborhood. The hostel is basic and okay for staying a night. I stayed two because I was waiting on laundry and my 2nd night the hostel hosted a group of 30-50yr old men (maybe 20ish people) who stayed up drinking and shouting all night. That’s not an exaggeration, the men were literally up until breakfast:( disappointing. Ah the breakfast pancakes are good though!

• watsonbenwatson2575
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2018

Awesome staff! Very helpful.

• Josepomb
  • Costa Rica, Male, 18-24
29th Jun 2018

Duuude. I ended sleeping at 3 am because the conversation with the staff ane other travelers was amazing. Incredible amazing staff and great ambient. I would even pay the double for what they offers. The breakfast is good as hell. Love them!!!

12th Jun 2018
8.0

Very basic place, but I wasn’t looking for much in my short stay in Guatemala City. For the price, I say it’s a good deal. The communal kitchen, showers and beds are quite nice and above average. Great security as well. Not aesthetically pleasing but it’s not a bad place to stay if you’re just passing through the city. I’d stay here again and recommend it to friends.

• meghanmillett34766
  • Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
8th Jun 2018
7.7

Close enough to the airport, good for a one night stay. Friendly staff!

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2018
4.3

**POSSIBLE BED BUGS** Recommended by a friend and looked nice from the pictures but in reality it was worn down, incredibly dirty, with obnoxious bulldozer sounding plumping and what we now believe are to be bed bugs. Disappointed.

• rosietour6707
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
28th May 2018

Staff really helpfull

26th May 2018

Clean rooms and comfy beds. Security was really good and it’s close to the airport. However, the pool is more like a small basin ? and the atmosphere wasn’t so great (cheap beer tho). Good place to stay if you’re just getting in or going to the airport.

×