Thien Thanh Hotel

8.4
Fabulous 78 Total Reviews

5th Aug 2018
2.0

I had booked this for an amount stayed on hostel world, which was providing a promotional discount. The receptionist stated that I would have to pay a different amount even when I had showed the discounted rate. After I said no, the receptionist told me I would never find a room as cheap as hers in Phong Nah. So I didn’t stay there but wouldn’t recommend. If you want a fantastic place, with an amazing host, check out BFF Hostel. The beds are amazing, Mr. Du is the best and gave us free rides.

• eligiaccone
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
3rd Aug 2018

Good cheap place to stay. The rooms are very spacious. We got a room with two double beds for the price of one! The staff at reception was very friendly.

13th Jul 2018

Great hotel. Good staff. Helped us with hiring motorbikes and gave us a transfer of to Dong Hoi. The prices were great too. Would recommend you stay here in Phong Nha 10/10

9th Jul 2018

Lovely staff, clean rooms, located in the middle of town. Air conditioning units actually got refurbished while I was there and the difference was extreme! So they are taking care of the place. Would happily stay again.

• England, Couple, 18-24
16th Jun 2018

Lovely quiet hotel with a large room with fan and A/C. The hotel manager was very sweet and accommodating. The sleeping bus stops just outside the hotel and there is a brilliant resturant called the Bamboo Cafe directly opposite for cheap good food!

Thank you for your review. Mrs. Bong

• kmoffat1424
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

The staff at the hostel were amazing! We didn't catch her name, but the lady with the adorable son was so so helpful when we messed up our train tickets and called up the station to negotiate. She booked all our tours and transport and we were very grateful! The location is great loads of restaurants and bars down the street. Our room was huge and even had Netflix!

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
4th Jun 2018

Good rooms, twin room has two massive beds, decent TV, a fridge, and is fairly spacious!! Amazing for the price if you want a break from dorm rooms, but obviously this place is really quiet!!

• urbinatialice1771
  • Italy, Female, 31-40
16th May 2018

Nice hostel. In the centre of pho nham. Clean and netflix in the room. Just the toilet wasn't nice but didn't bother me at all. Breakfast simple but good. Staff friendly and helpful if you need for everything. Enjoy your stay

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th May 2018

Beautiful stay!

• ashtonycole7864
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th May 2018

Hosts were extremely accommodating, and helped me book tours and change itineraries with my changing needs throughout the day. Rooms were clean and spacious and the breakfast was basic, but delicious! I will stay here again on my return to Phong Nha

×