Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Because I am originally a Backpacker who understands the difficulties as well as paid through life of backpacking. So when coming to Thoi Ta Tre 52 Homestay, visitors will be able to use the family's shared kitchen, spacious Dorm room without bunk beds, air-conditioning equipped room and wifi available throughout the property, there are separate storage compartments on the ground floor. Especially you can take a tour around Saigon, or Street-Food Tour to enjoy specialties of Saigon people, which will definitely bring you a feeling of unforgettable with a style of enjoying completely new than the traditional food that you often enjoy.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Reception hours: 08:00 to 23:30 .
Breakfast not included.
Lock out from 23:00 until 05:00.
Child friendly only if with the guardian check in to private rooms.
Non smoking except for specific areas.
Cash only. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>