Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If a group needs to cancel the booking, we require 7 days notice.
For a modification, please advise as soon as possible.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The entire lodge can be hired out for personal use. Perfect for reunions, weddings, celebrations and parties.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the Surat Wing, we have budget and ensuite rooms. The ensuite rooms have new bathrooms and full linen, and come in twin, double and triples. In this wing you will find the TV room.
We have a large guest kitchen with fridges, freezer, microwaves, ovens and all the other bits and pieces including a large dining room. The spacious games room comes with a pool table, darts and piano, all free. We have two lovely sunrooms with free WIFI and a BBQ gazebo. The lodge comes with complimentary DVD hire.
In the sheltered garden area, we have 20 powered sites and 12 tent sites. These sites are close to the amenities and all campers are welcome to use the Lodge facilities. In the garden area, we have loads of outdoor seating.
If the weather is inclement, we are a great place to kick back and enjoy. Try our scooters in the 67 metre hallway! View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>