Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We feature a 24 hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Three Jugs is a special place for artists, cultural leaders, people who wish to learn new skills or share them with others. It offers a venue for workshops, seminars, trainings, as well as exhibition/sales, and other.
Three Jugs also offers several special art packages for groups in the B&B site for additional price. The art packages will mainly cover the following activities but are not limited to:
Armenian traditional homemade lunch, manufacturing various household clay items on a potter's wheel, painting on fabric & clay pitchers, working on carpet-making machine, lavash baking in tondyr, teaching Armenian national dances, competitions/games, invitation and performance of professional musicians and dance groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location of the Three Jugs B&B & Events house is in a scenic resort area surrounded by major mountain peaks, all of which are visible from the house- including- Aragats, Ara Ler and Ararat. The Three Jugs B&B is about 15 minutes drive from the centre of Yerevan and about 30 minutes from Zvartnots International Airport. We are on the main route to some of the country's most iconic attractions namely the Garni Pagan Temple and Geghard Monastery Complex- which is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
To the front of Three Jugs B&B there is a beautiful reserve park where birds and animals can be tracked among green trees and vegetation.
Airport pick-up/drop-off (cars for 4/6/9 persons) and safe car transportation is available at request. Children under 5 years stay free of charge, under 12 years - with 50% discount. There is a discount system for families of 4 people (2 adult, 2 children), for groups, long-staying visitors and off-season.
Check in from 13:00
Check out 12:00
Breakfast is included in the price
We feature a 24 hour cancellation policy
Payment is required in cash only on arrival - we do not have credit card facilities yet. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>