Three Little Pigs Hostel

Superb 1951 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1951 Total Reviews

6th Apr 2018

Very clean hostel with a friendly and helpful staff. Offers breakfast each day for a low price as well, which was very convenient. Overall, very nice stay for the cost.

31st Mar 2018

Great hostel. The location is decent.. about a 25 minute walk to the Brandenburg Gate and about 10-15 to Potsdamer Platz. The rooms were nice with outlets and lights at every bed.

• zakariarahmanmist8936
  • Bangladesh, Male, 18-24
30th Mar 2018

Great place to stay in Berlin. The staffs were really friendly and cooperative. The breakfast had plenty of options. The rooms, the beds and the bathrooms were clean. Connectivity is real good since the bus and U-Bahn station is really close.

30th Mar 2018

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. It's a high-value yet low-cost accommodation and the location is outstanding. The breakfast is also really good and cheap. In overall, the staff was friendly and I got the chance to meet really nice guests during my stay. If I come back to Berlin, I will definitely choose this hostel again 😊

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2018

Good location, chilled vibe. Staff were super friendly and helpful.

• rmgibson4663
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2018
7.1

Lights flickered, place was old. Location was PERFECT, only ten minute walk from checkpoint charlie and a prominent museum. Lockers were nice, showers were fine. Staff caused an issue with my checkout date, but it's likely it was simply a translation error. The whole thing was mediocre. Nothing was exemplary but it's passable. It's a bed to sleep in at a decent price.

• dashiellsears8263
  • USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Mar 2018

The staff was friendly and very welcoming! I loved the location and the price! It was my first time in Berlin and I traveled alone, so I'm glad Three Little Pigs Hostel was super accommodating! Clean, accessible bathrooms are a must, and TLP passed with flying colors!! I will definitely return! As a former convent, this place has huge rooms, and provide an awesome breakfast (6 Euro). Close to everything you want to see and do! I should have never left!!!

• linelis96
  • Lithuania, All Male Group, 18-24
16th Feb 2018

It was second time a was staying in hostel and my expirience is 10/10. I truly recomend this hostel!

16th Feb 2018

Really liked the location, there was even a great coffee shop right down the street as well as a train station. Suited all of our needs and had a fun main lobby. Would stay here again if in Berlin.

20th Jan 2018

I enjoyed my stay here and had no issues! Very large hostel, but a big reception area made it easy to be social with other solo travellers!

×