Three Little Pigs Hostel

Fabulous 2122 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 2122 Total Reviews

13th Jul 2018

Huge common area and garden too, with reception and bar combined. Staff were great, funny and helpful. Wifi worked well, bed was comfortable and room quiet, despite it having the world's most aggressive door-close mechanism :D Location easily in walking distance from lots of interesting sites, and metro and sbahn links close by too. For the location and area, the price is good value.

• meitalvtn728
  • Israel, Couple, 25-30
11th Jul 2018
7.1

My partner and I stayed here for 5 nights. It seemed great at first until we discovered how extremely rude some of staff is. One of them dismissed my boyfriend when he said he had a quick question and after doing so saying "I'm nice aren't I?" She was rude, knew it, and didn't care. There are other examples as well. It really ruined our experienced at this otherwise great hostel. They should check their staff as well as they maintain their facilities.

10th Jul 2018

Really enjoyed my time here - solid location to get anywhere in the city easily - very near a lot of the tourist attractions. It was very clean and I felt comfortable the entire time. Only downfall is that it is huge so it can sometimes feel like there aren’t that many people staying here when in all reality there are. Great stay though!

• kdodhiashah1455
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2018
7.4

Bit of a weird set up. Massive hostel with a fair few school groups coming thru (went in summer) so there was heaps of kids around. Facilities were nice enough but some staff seemed like they didn’t wanna be there.

• England, Female, 41+
9th Jul 2018

Great location 3 minutes from S Bahnhof stop and walking distance to many sights including Checkpoint Charlie. We stayed in a private room with ensuite. Towels bed linen and hairdryer provided. Very comfortable bed and spotlessly clean. The building is full of character and the staff were so friendly and helpful giving loads of travel tips

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2018
5.7

This hostel was clean enough, had a great location, and an okay atmosphere but the customer service was terrible. The staff was rude and had no respect for my belongings which the cleaning staff threw on the floor twice and very little respect for me as a person when I asked the front desk questions. I will not be staying at this hostel again.

6th Jul 2018
2.6

Didn’t like the way they hid the fact they charge extra for linen! What a sneaky thing to do! Linen is compulsory and it is charged for so why not include it in the price?

• davidsemczyszyn9036
  • Canada, Male, 41+
30th Jun 2018
6.9

Was expecting access to a kitchen but none available, and as well a prohibition for bringing any of your own food or alcohol into the hostel reduces its affordability. My Final night was in a shared dorm. A couple switched to the bunk below me after lights out and considerably disturbed my sleep. My first time in such a situation.

• nonchin91228stp8659
  • Japan, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2018

I booked the female room with my friend, then I don’t know what happened but we could use one room only for us! It was so quiet and clean room. Only one thing.. the shower water didn’t come out very well, yet the other things were perfect:)

• majabancic631
  • Croatia, Female, 41+
29th Jun 2018

clean, simple, quiet. the only minus is you cant use the terrace after 10pm but that is very good for quite night, unless you want to party all night, that is not a hostel for you then :)

×