Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
3crown has a total of 10 comfortable and simple rooms(NO windows) in the forms of single, twins and family room for 3-person. All beds are supplied with a duvet and a pillow. Towel and bed linen are included in the room price.
The bathroom is shared. The lodging also has a reception, TV room, bar-cafeteria, and internet connection in common areas. Travellers who come by car can leave it in the public parking 200 metres from the building.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 72 hours before arrival. If cancellation is made later, we charge the first night and cancel the rest of the reservation. This also applies to non-arrival.
At departure before the contract expires, the same rules apply as in case of late cancellation
Warmly welcome to the 3crown bed and breakfast.
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Towels Not Included
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- No Curfew
Things to Note
At departure before the contract expires, the same rules apply as in case of late cancellation.
Towel and bed linen are included in the room price.
The reception is open 9 am 5pm every day. Check in between 12:00-17:00 If you arrive after 17:00 please contact us by phone or email so you could get code to the entrance door. There are no curfews but please note that the property is to be quiet after 22:00.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>