Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From the airport you can use BUS 22 which comes to the Stockman,or you can use taxi and drive to Raina bulvaris 31.
The hostel is located in one of the most beautiful streets of the city centre-Raina boulevard. Close to the shore of the city chanel. In the same building with the hostel are cheap cafes and a pizzeria.
From here it is only few meters to the shops, cafes, banks, theatres and offices, while crossing the street, you'll be able to enter the Old Town famous with its unique historical and cultural heritage.
Near the hostel we have city car and bus parking.
Great communication links. It's very easy to get any place in the city using the public transport
Free - WiFi in the all rooms
Free - Kitchen: microwave,refrigerator,tea
Free - Iron,hair drier
Free - Maps and guide books
Free - Bedlinen,soap
Free -Ventilator in the all rooms
- Riga Tour Guides
- beside is Euro -Parking / additional pay/
- Public phone and free Skype phone
- Linen & bedding provided free of charge
- Helpful informative service
- No additional taxes View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Jobs Board
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>