Tipperary House

3rd Aug 2018
6.0

Exceptional

20th Jul 2018

Nice bathroom. Awesome shower. Nice place to stay. Comfortable bed. Clean. Breakfast delicious. The staff was kind with me. The receptionist borrow me a plug for my cell phone.

23rd Jun 2018

The bathroom and room were clean and cozy. There wasn't any communal space so if you didn't want to bother your roommates you had no where to go. The location was a bit of a walk from O'Connell street area, but the light rail is right there. The breakfast was fruit, cereal, coffee and bread.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2018
5.7

This place shouldn’t be advertised on hostelworld. It’s definitely not a hostel for young people but more like a very cheap accommodation for adults. There were at least 3 over 50-years-old men in my room which made it very awkward. The elderly gentleman at the reception is nice but is definitely not a guy who can tell you where to find the party in town. Plus, there aren’t any communal spaces, so I ended up being stuck in my room all the time I was in the building. I don’t recommend this place.

8th Jun 2018

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Location is super, 20 min walk from the center of town or a similar time on the bus (we got 3 day leap cards which are great value for money and I would definitely recommend as the bus from the airport is 7 euro alone and included in the card). Few local pubs near by which are cheaper than in town and very friendly. The only thing that let it down were the showers which were barely working whilst we were there (fixed towards the end). Towels not included.

×