Tisza Sport Hotel

• martakozlov
  • Serbia, Female, 31-40
23rd Aug 2017
3.7

This was so bad that I left as soon as I saw the room. I didn't get a penny as a refund. This is the most expensive place I've been during my 2 week road trip through Europe. The room looked like an illegal mental hospital (as the whole hotel did). It smelled like urine and it was dirty. I specify that this comes after a 2 week road trip because I've slept in many hostels, shared rooms, bathrooms and what not and I am not picky.

×