Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Placed as it is in the heart of Nerjas old town, Toboso apar-turis ensures that the visitor has a perfect opportunity to explore this delightful seaside towns quaint white street. Conveniently, we are a mere 50 meters from the beach, with direct access to this by footpath.
Our tourist complex consists of 12 studios and 18 apartments; here guests can relax in a truly restful and uncluttered atmosphere.
All the studios and apartments in Toboso apar-turis feature harmonious modern dcor and are fully equipped with kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom.
Our rooms also overlook the sea, on one side, and the famous Balcn de Europa itself, with its charming XVII century church of San Salvador, on the other.
In terms of amenities, the Toboso apar-turis complex has an indoor pool as well as a gym with heated pool and sauna. There is also Cochrans, an authentic Irish pub-restaurant with a terrace affording splendid views of the sea and the beach. Visitors to Toboso apar-turis will therefore have no difficulty finding entertainment by day and by night.
WINTER OFFER!!! FREE ACCESS TO HEATED INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, SAUNA AND GYM FROM NOVEMBER TO FEBRUARY (CHRISTMAS NOT INCLUD)
Extra bed : 25.00 / per night per bed, direct pay at hotel.
Baby cot: 10.00 , per night and unit, direct pay at hotel.
Depsito: El hotel cargar el 10 % del importe total en el momento de efectuar la reserva. Importe no reembolsable.
Deposit: 10 percent of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking and is non-refundable.
Anzahlung: Eine Anzahlung in Hhe von 10 Prozent der Buchungssumme ist am Tag der Buchung erforderlich und ist nicht erstattbar.
Cancelaciones: Atencin, si cancela o si no se presenta, el hotel cargar el 10 % del total de la estancia.
Cancellation: Please note, if cancelled or in case of a no-show, 10 percent of all nights will be charged.
Stornierung: Alle Stornierungen oder bei Nichterscheinen werden mit 10 Prozent des Preises aller bernachtungen berechnet. View House Rules
- Cable TV
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>