Toc Hostel Barcelona

• madisonhawaiiguinn6992
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2018
7.4

Super nice, just make sure not to flood the shower.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2018

One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in! So clean and they’re not just normal bunk beds it’s almost like little pods, atmosphere is really good and the staff are so helpful would definitely recommend to everyone!

• wendellcarter328743
  • USA, Male, 25-30
30th Mar 2018

All around great experience. Staff was great, roommates were dope, definitely would recommend and I will definitely be returning soon

25th Mar 2018

It's is a very nice place and brand-new. With the good location, it's easy to reach the metro station and most popular areas. If I have chance to visit again, I will choose it definitely.

• daisymcgarrigle979234
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Mar 2018
8.0

The facilities and room were all exceptionally tidy. There was an incident where a random person accessed our room so I suggest using the lockers AT ALL TIMES as the random person stole my phone when I was in the shower even though my friend was in the room. The staff were really helpful about the situation and informed the police etc. But just be aware and take extra precaution. I would recommend this hostel based on cleanliness, location and facilities but I would upgrade to a private room.

• kinshukkhanna5735
  • India, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2018
7.7

Overall a very good stay at the hostel. Very clean and a good support staff. Just got pissed off in the end as the authorities charged an extra 20Euros for supposedly sitting on someone else's bed that too without any warning or prior intimation. O

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2018

This was my second time staying in TOC Hostel. I enjoyed my experience even more this time than I did the first time! Will definitely be back.

2nd Jan 2018

UNFORTUNATELY I ONLY SPENT ONE NIGHT HERE... BUT THE HOSTEL IS SUPERB!!! I WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK AND SPEND MORE TIME!! THE HOSTEL IS WAAAAAY BETTER EVEN THAN HOTEL CHAINS!! AND THE LOCATION IS PERFECT!

×