Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Today’s Hostel is located on Vila Pompeia, a noble area of Sao Paulo, for those who like art, another attraction is Galeria Ornitorrinco, specializing in illustrations, you can walk until Allianz Park, Bourbon Shopping and Sesc Pompeia. We’re next to the West Plaza Shopping, Hospital and University of São Camilo, PUC, UNIP and Uninove. You’ll found a big variety of restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores, pubs, etc.
We have private rooms and shared room in our hostel, mix dorm it’s located on the second floor, with 4 bunk beds, individual big lockers, plugs, fans and the master bath next to the door. Decorated door and much space to easy locomotion and female shared room with a private bathroom: It’s also located on the second floor, with 2 bunk beds, individual lockers, plugs, ceiling fan and a beautiful street view. Our double room it’s located on the first floor, outside the hostel.
Today Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 02:00 pm to 11:00pm .
Check out untill 12:00 pm
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>