Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
One (1) night deposit required.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the lush residential area of Petit Valley you will find Tony's Just 15 minutes from the capital Port of Spain and 30 minutes from the popular Maracas beach on the North Coast Road.
Here you can enjoy all the luxuries of a big hotel in a homely surrounding at reasonable rates.
We have various selection of rooms to choose from. There is a central kitchen where the guests can cook if they so desire. The facilities include microwave, fridge, stove + cooking utensils etc.
All the rooms are air-conditioned, Free wi-fi available at this guest house
For those who do not wish to cook, across the street you can find a Chinese restaurant, or two blocks down, local restaurant dishes.
Tony's Guest house is a family run business located close to the popular tourist area of St James. This town is referred to as the town that never sleeps. Here you can visit the well-known bars, go to the casinos or eat at any of the fine restaurants.
You will feel a sense of home away from home at Tony's Guesthouse that attracts a mainly quiet and friendly clientele
We cater for the business traveller, back packer, families groups or the general leisure traveller.
Tours can be arranged such as:
1 A visit to the Waterwheel.
2 The North Post Radio station that overlooks the Northern range.
3 The Fort George in foothills St. James
4 Maracas Bay beach.
5 Wild fowl trust.
(Please contact us after booking to arrange this) View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>