Top Tour Guesthouse Mongolia

Superb 89 Total Reviews
Superb 89 Total Reviews

9th May 2018

Mogi was incredibly friendly and helpful, and our entire stay was a perfect. There was breakfast every morning and the guesthouse is a comfortable, clean place. The location is right in the center of all the action in UB and can't be beat! The guesthouse also providers tour and Mogi will answer all your questions (she was a tour guide herself). I can't imagine a better place to stay in UB. Thank you!

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2018

Mugi is like our mom and Top Tour guesthouse feels so much like home. highly recommend this place!

1st Apr 2018

Mugi is an amazing host and took great care of me during my time at her hostel. She agreed to look after some of my stuff whilst I was gone on a tour she arranged for 10 days. I spent 3 more days with her after. I was provided with a light but very tasty hot breakfast and fresh coffee every morning. Rooms are clean and light. There are lots of plants in the common spaces. Bathroom is good, but only one which could be a problem is the hostel is full. Overall a fantastic experience.

30th Nov 2017

Perfect location, cosy place to socialise and friendly staff ! A stay there can make your visit in UB better. Ask Moogie for some tours or food tips, she knows them all and would try to find the best for you. I would recommend

×