Top Tour Guesthouse Mongolia

• Building 45-01, Door code #4567 second floor, tourist and Baruun selbe street, Chingeltei Distri, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

9.3
Superb 108 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 108 Total Reviews

• janeisaac7505
  • England, Female, 41+
15th Jul 2018

Didn't like negotiating the back door and dingy stairwell. However, the hostel itself was clean and comfortable and as described. My private room was perfect for my needs. The bathroom is shared with dorm room and included a washing machine. There was a cooked breakfast every morning with unlimited coffee and bread and jam. The staff were brilliant especially Munkhtuya who has very good English and organises tours and airport transfers and there were lots of interesting guests to talk to.

• rlarnrghlapz3156
  • South Korea, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2018

it would be hard to check-in if you have heavy bag because the front is on the 4th floor.

• binglebrian8709
  • USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2018

Excellent place to stay. Centrally locates with a good vibe. Staff was very helpful with arranging tours and getting people where they needed to go. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

1st Jul 2018

Great staff, helpful and really nice! Great option for anyone interested in doing a mongolian tour of somkind!

19th Jun 2018
8.0

Mugi is the singular factor that makes this guesthouse great. Well, and it’s got a great location in city center. Seriously, her tours are super reasonable and she’s incredibly helpful. Just wish she had more help at the front desk, seems like she’s really the only one who speaks English and she’s not always around. Private rooms still share a door and bathroom with the dorms, and security lockers are really flimsy. Overall though, highly recommended

• Chile, All Male Group, 25-30
19th Jun 2018

Mugi is amazing host, helps you with everything and goes beyond what is needed. Place is good, clean and we met other travelers there that were pretty chill. Only improvements could be maybe have the TV working (world cup days haha) and better internet, but really not that important. Again, amazing host so definetly stay here!

13th Jun 2018

Phenomenal hostel! Great facilities and location, and the most amazing, lovely, and helpful staff. They picked me up from the train station, and helped me to arrange a great excursion for the few days I was there. More amazingly, when I told them I had a job interview over the phone on my first night, they upgraded me for free to a private room where I could make my call, and lent me a personal cellphone to make my call with! You simply will not find better value or hospitality anywhere else.

• joanddan4416
  • England, Couple, 31-40
30th May 2018

My partner and I were thrilled with our experience of Top Tours Guesthouse. The manager, Mögi, is very kind, helpful, and will do anything to make your stay a pleasant one. We did not take a tour using the hostel's services but we were treated just as friendly (unlike other hostels). The rooms are clean and cosy. We stayed in the 4-bed dorm in the main apartment. The atmosphere is very friendly and the staff accommodating. Top marks for Mögi and her impeccable customer service!

9th May 2018

Mogi was incredibly friendly and helpful, and our entire stay was a perfect. There was breakfast every morning and the guesthouse is a comfortable, clean place. The location is right in the center of all the action in UB and can't be beat! The guesthouse also providers tour and Mogi will answer all your questions (she was a tour guide herself). I can't imagine a better place to stay in UB. Thank you!

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2018

Mugi is like our mom and Top Tour guesthouse feels so much like home. highly recommend this place!

×