Tourist House Santa Croce

8.8
Fabulous 2193 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 31-40
2nd Nov 2018

A lovely place right in the centre of town. We were let down badly by ***** but HostelWorld and this excellent place saved the day. Never use *****, they are thieves and liars.

• erpetry1346
1st Nov 2018
5.1

There was supposed to be WiFi but it didn’t work in our room. According to the host that was because the walls are thick. We were told that we could sit in the kitchen if we wanted to use WiFi. However, part of the time we were in the kitchen the hosts were too and it felt like they resented us being there. The private bathroom we paid for was broken so we had to use one outside our room. And one wall in the room didn’t go to the ceiling we could hear the guests next door even just talking.

29th Oct 2018

This location is very good, close to one of the main streets with lots of places to eat out at, get drinks, and close to a grocery store. It is also very close to the river. The hostle was very quiet, the bed was comfortable and it had everything you need. The couple who showed me to my room were very nice and had lots of useful information about Florence. I would highly recommend if you want a nice central location and a nice sleep.

• Egypt, All Male Group, 31-40
25th Oct 2018

Location is fantastic, the place is clean and organized but not top. The price for a 3 beds room was very affordable and equal to what you get.

• jazminfarias20182205
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
20th Oct 2018

Puedo decir que de los mejores hostales..todo muy bien, el lugar limpio y bien ubicado y más que nada que me hicieron sentir como en casa desde mi llegada.. Tome dos tour con “Wolf Tours” que son los que el hostal ofrece y SÚPER! Recomiendo un montón a Víctor y Mateo en el tour nocturno, increíbles personas y el tour divertidisimo! Y Ericka en el city tour muy cool! La pase genial en madrid! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• halimahprunty7841
19th Oct 2018

Everyone that worked and managed this hostel was so great! They showed us around the city & told us the do’s and dont’s of Florence, Italy. The location was so close to everything in Florence & they really made our trip amazing!

15th Oct 2018
8.0

I was in the the building near the river. Pros: good shower pressure. Clean sheets. Beds don't squeak. No bunk beds where I stayed. Good location. Near most tourist attractions and food. Cons: I got two mosquito bites every night. Wifi isn't great. Floors are dirty. No security lockers. Need to share outlets. Only really talk to people in your room. Gets loud at night, I think there's a bar on the street. Bring ear plugs.

• gbhwrites5258
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
14th Oct 2018

The best hostel we’ve stayed at so far. There was a great balance of atmosphere, accessibility, security and location. The two that run the place care very much about the comfort of everyone who stays here, and they go out of their way to keep everything very clean and top notch. Great kitchen, great roommates. We were able to keep the cost down in Florence by cooking our own meals and were able to share with our bunk mates. Multiple bathrooms, and perfect location. Buy bug spray for Italy tho

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Oct 2018

Had a great time in our private room, it was so cute and even had a balcony. The hosts were lovely and the location was perfect, wish we had stayed longer.

• cassienorman1374
11th Oct 2018
7.7

Overall a safe reliable hostel. I stayed in a building away from the main hostel. So I didn’t see the staff all to much. But if I ever did have questions I could email them and I got a response very fast. Not much of a atmosphere, but I don’t think that’s what they are going for. Didn’t have a locker or anything. But nothing was stolen. Bathrooms were older. And did have a funny smell. But they did the job! The place is in an awesome location. So that was really nice.

×