Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here you can do all kind of water sports, like sailing, wind and kite surfing, and many others.In the building there is a tennis camp that is also accessible if the guests would like to make a little bit of sport.If you are a scuba diver, the navy ships sunk on our coast to create an artificial reef are the last attraction.
Obviously we cannot forget the Portimonense Stadium to watch a football match or the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve, really well know for its races events of bikes and cars.Spacious and comfortable it can offer you the perfect stay for your holidays
At only 50 meters from the beach.Praia Da Rocha in the night became in fully street of life and colours, with many bars, restaurants, disco and people from all over the world.Nearby you can also find many restaurants, bars and store to buy food or clothes.
The Luxurious apartment in the 1st floor with direct access to the pool,can host 6 people, with a suite double room and one room with 2 single beds. The living room is huge and it has a big couch and a cot bed. The kitchen is full equipped.The guests have access to the big garden all around the building that they can enjoy.
Tower House Rocha Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00
Breakfast not included
No reception-advice arrival time
smoking permitted only outside.
Maximum stay is 14 days View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>