Tram Stop 14 Backpackers

Fabulous 256 Total Reviews

• martajot7379
  • Poland, Female, 31-40
15th Oct 2018

I had a really great stay, no complaints! Very friendly Owners, nice mixture of people staying in the hostel, made me feel like home. In addition great neighborhood of Fitzroy, many cafes, restaurants and bars with live jazz music. Can recomend to anybody!

• cpulpy
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Sep 2018

Fantastic staff that made us feel at home. Loved the accommodation

It's nice to feel welcome where you are staying and we try very hard to make sure new and old residents always feel welcome. Thank you for your booking and review of our hostel.

• Daniel83lin2626
  • Singapore, Male, 31-40
22nd Sep 2018

Awesome place. Manager Evans was very friendly.

Evan is a very friendly man and he tries hard to make all our residents feel welcome. Thank you for your review of our hostel.

• michaelminutoli697870
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
21st Sep 2018

Alex the owner was a fantastic host making me feel very welcome and introducing me to the other guests on my arival. A brilliant location and great price for a nights stay.

We try to make new residents feel welcome and introducing them to current residents is a good way to do this. We are very close to the city and a lot of residents book for this reason. Thank you for your review of our hostel.

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2018

Great place! Without a doubt the cheapest way to live in the Fitzroy area, even if staying longterm.

Tramstop14Backpackers is very good value for money. Residents only need to provide their own food. We have a fully equipped kitchen also. How good is this? Thank you for your review of our hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2018
7.1

You get what you paid for if you’re only staying for a couple nights but I couldn’t imagine staying long-term here. However, I was staying in a large room and there are quite a few long-term residents in the hostel who are lovely and very helpful. Staff are also lovely. This hostel is also in a good location with a tram stop outside that goes straight into the centre of town. Negative: bathrooms and toilets were old, run down and felt dirty. Also I didn’t receive my deposit back for my key.

Please don't make statements that aren't true. You did, in fact, get your key deposit back and we have the docket WITH YOUR SIGNATURE ON IT to prove this. It's true, this building is old but it is not run down by any means, and the bathrooms/toilets etc are cleaned every day. Thank you for your review of our hostel.

7th Jun 2018

Really well located hostel: Fitroy is a great district and near from thr CBD. The kitchen is good with everything needed, the beds are good and comfortable and the hostel is clean. Overall a comfortable hostel, where you feel good to stay in. Would recommend!

There are not many small, boutique backpacker hostels as close to the city as we are, with a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. We're pleased you felt comfortable during your stay at Tramstop 14 Backpackers. Thank you for your review of our hostel.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
10th May 2018
5.4

Got kicked out beacause they accused me of stealing food eventhough it was my bag with my name on it. Complaints were received with childish comments and ignorance.

Well, you booked two days and stayed two days, you and your light fingered friend weren't planning on staying any longer. Our residents know what's theirs and they know when their food goes missing, and our security cameras provide the proof. Thank you for your review of our hostel.

×