Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The balance of the booking money should be paid in CASH (US$ or Tanzanian shillings) when checking in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Transit Motel Airport is situated few minutes walk from Dar Es Salaam's J Nyerere International Airport. This is an ideal location for travelers who want to stay near the Airport - whether arriving late during the night, or departing very early in the morning or just want to stay away from the city's hustle and bustle.
All our rooms are spacious and comfortable and have AC, Telephone, TV, private toilet and shower, and a reading desk.
We arrange an Airport transfer for our guests upon request. We strongly recommend our guest to use this service to avoid being overcharged, tourist scams and other hassles at the Airport. If you want this service please send us your flight details when booking
Whether you arrive late during the night, departing very early in the morning, or want to relax and prepare for a long journey back home, we are here to serve you
We accept payments in Tanzanian Shillings (TZS) and/or US Dollars. VISA, Mastercard and Maestro cards are also accepted View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>