Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The overall design style of the hostel is taken from Taiwan, from 1895 to 1970 through the Aboriginal, Dutch, Japanese and KMT. The 'industrial revolution' of the period of residence and immigration was used as the main axis. The designers made full use of the building to discuss what was meant by Taiwan's agricultural society into the industrial revolution.
The type of room is the use of multiple integrated planning concept to design a comfortable backpacking room, elegant rooms and suites and other room type. The public area uses a large number of Taiwanese industrial era of antiques furniture and other materials to express Taiwan Culture, so that all visitors to 'Travel Charger Hostel' will be able to get back to the full day after the end of a long day of sightseeing Taiwanese arts and color of the dwelling, drowning which romantic, as your future memories of the unforgettable page of beautiful scenery. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Bicycle Hire
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>