Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Oradea is the Romanian capital of Art-Nouveau, a relaxed city on the shores of the Crisul Repede River. Visit the fortress, the historical buildings in the city center, the museum, see the city from above in the mayory tower, have a fun day in the Aqua Park, explore the surroundings on a horseback riding adventure, go to a day trip to the Apuseni Mountains, the beautiful Pestera Ursilor cave, or kayaking on the river in the Crisul Repede Gorge. The weather is mostly very nice.
We love to cook so our kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need. You can taste traditional Romanian dishes every week at our community cooking evenings and we love to offer our guests delicious cookies, lemonade or a hot beverage every now and then. The common area is inviting you to socialize, make friends, play a game, read a book or play one of our instruments. We are looking forward to having you as our guests!
Traveling Ladybug Policies&conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>