Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are the closest beach location to the Nadi International Airport. The 'Newtown Beach' neighbourhood is Fiji's budget traveller 'homebase'. There is a cluster of cafes, restaurants and other budget resorts around us. Local buses run by few times a day for trips to town and around. Awesome Adventures, Fiji Experience, The North Fiji Backpacker Project and all the main trip operators offer a free pick up from our office. Taxi rides to the airport or town take 10 minutes.
Airport pickup is available for F$6 per person.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - REQUIREMENT TO PRE BOOK & PAY FOR REQUIRED COVID TEST ON ARRIVAL IN FIJI
The Fiji Government now requires all persons travelling to Fiji from overseas to book and pre pay for their required COVID Tests they will be required to take upon entry to Fiji. At present Fiji requires all overseas arrivals to have a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) from 48 hours up to 72 hours after arriving in Fiji. Failure to get this test for everyone in your group 12 years and older may result in up to a $F1,000 per person fine. Before you return home, you must comply with your country of destination's entry requirements for COVID test (RAT or PCR) . The respective pre-departure test can be booked on the Entry Test Fiji Website listed below. Tests can done or organized by First Landing Resort for our guests.
The booking procedure before you depart to Fiji is very simple. You simply log on to the Entry Test Fiji Portal (the link is listed below) and then locate First Landing Beach Resort & Villas on the list of resorts. Then just click to book and pay for your Rapid Antigen Test(s) at one of the registered Testing Providers listed which includes First Landing Resort. The tests can be done by our trained and certified staff at the Resort. You will need to show a copy of your receipt at time of boarding your flight to Fiji, upon arrival in Fiji, and at check in at First Landing Resort for everyone in your group.
Once you arrive in Fiji there are no further requirements or restrictions related to COVID procedures except to exercise normal due care.
Please contact us or your travel agent or airline if you have any further questions.
We look forward to welcoming you home where the true Spirit of BULA gets you on to Fiji Time in no Time!!!! View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>