Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- 1.2m x 2m dorm bed, which is fully equipped with air-conditioner, free towel, a small led-light, a supporting for you laptop, storage for luggage and a tiny box (with lock) for precious stuff, is really a 'nest' for your private activities inside, except shared bathroom come with hairdryer, bath-gel and shampoo.
- Private room, with all you need: large-size bed, mini fridge, cable LCD TV, hairdryer, air-conditioner and private rest room.
Wifi is free here. We also serve free à la carte breakfast with sandwich, noodle, bread, pancake, omelet, oat meal, local specialties,...
Relaxing but lazy to go? Using shared lounge for watching movie, reading book, or just talking with new friends. Enjoy music and drinks at coffee-juicy bar or relaxing at mini rustic-style garden on the roof top.
It's really nice to welcoming you at Travellers Nest Hostel. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>