Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tsarevets castle and other attractions are 100 -300 metres away from our house.
It's perfect place for relaxation in every season of the year.
We're very near to the center of the city, so you may do your shopping or entertainment tour without problems.
This is a family-run house. Sixteen-to-18 people can stay at once in our three-story house. The family are the nicest people you will ever meet and lo will look after you very well.
The clean, safe rooms are fantastic with cable TV and air conditioning. The Trendy Inn is comfortable with a brilliant view from the balcony over Veliko Tarnovo. We serve an excellent breakfast.
For our guests we offer professional massage, breakfast, coffee and traditional dinner with Bulgarian meals.
There are restaurants, bars and shops at walking distance. It's the perfect place to stay - we do highly recommend Trendy Inn to anyone considering visiting Veliko Turnovo. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>