Trinity College Dublin

Fabulous 459 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2018
6.9

Overall my stay at Trinity college was pretty good, rooms came with a towel and basic bathroom goods and a super comfy bed. However my room was filled with a lot of bugs and when i asked to change rooms, the staff at reception said I would have to pay more to upgrade rooms in order to move, not impressed. Another annoying thing was that my room was the complete other side of campus which was a bit of a trek, however the friendly staff kindly drove me across campus with my bags.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
18th Aug 2018

Excellent value with free parking in the centre of the city

• amy_lanc5814
  • Wales, Female, 31-40
17th Aug 2018

Good city centre location nice clean rooms friendly staff good for a budget break even tho basic it did the trick overall really pleased

• mlantry6808
  • Ireland, Female, 41+
15th Aug 2018

Room was clean and included a washbasin, towel and soap. My room was in Goldsmith Hall which is right down at the far end opposite to the main gate. I didn't realize that there would be a kitchen (including oven and microwave) which would have been handy to reheat a microwave meal. The room was one of four in a unit with two bathrooms (shower and WC). This accommodation was in the city centre, secure, clean and, for Dublin, good value for money (e57.00 per night).

• brian_hargadon3206
  • Canada, Male, 41+
14th Aug 2018

Excellent location, bit of a jog from desk to room location till I found the side gate. g reat stall to dealwith

• aravasouth4767
  • USA, Female, 41+
14th Aug 2018

I’m so thrilled that I happened on the website and Trinity College accommodations. The location is amazing, the staff are THE BEST. Yes, very basic room but it was perfect for me, needed a desk and wifi for an online exam. Clean as can be, fantastic housekeeping (didn’t expect such care). If I could give more than ‘5’ for everything, I would.

• sherdy5952428
  • England, Female, 41+
8th Aug 2018

I arrived by motorcycle which is a bit difficult trying to find a vehicle entrance. Once found I was directed by a lovely chap in the security office to the accommodation office. The first apartment I was given was totally unsuitable as it was off campus while my bike remained on campus. I went back to check in and upgraded to a lovely apartment right on the main square with a parking place right outside my door. Apartment was huge and location is excellent in the centre of Dublin.

7th Aug 2018

The Trinity staff are very helpful and drove me to my room across campus. The room is very clean and the bedding comfortable. Location is good, about 12 minute walk to the closest bars and restaurants. Free WIFI!

23rd Jul 2018

If you would like to stay in the central city of Dublin with affordable cost, this place is best! Trinity College is located in central city so you can easily access to Irish bar streets and some historical sightseeing spot on foot. Also you can enjoy atomosphere of Trinity College! Bathroom and restroom was shared use.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed the central location of our campus and made the most of the lively atmosphere of Dublin! Warm regards, Conor

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2018

Typical dorm offers the right balance between private space and price.

×