Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
University of Bradford is 750 yards from us, while Coral Windows Stadium is 900 yards away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 6.8 miles from the property, so you can be sure to be in an accessible location. University of Bradford is 750 yards from us, while Coral Windows Stadium is 900 yards away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 6.8 miles from the property, so you can be sure to be in an accessible location. Close to the city centre just off the A6181. Cafes and shops nearby, 10 mins from Forster Square rail station, University of Bradford 0.4 miles, Kirkdale Shopping Centre 0.5 miles, The Alhambra Theatre 0.6 miles, The Broadway Bradford 1 mile.
All of our compact apartment rooms are fitted with a flat screen TV, seating area, private bathroom and kitchenette.
Trivelles Bradford Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 09:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception close at: 23.00.
Age restriction: minimum 18 years old.
A proof of ID is required to check in.
Late check outs are upon availability and £10 charges apply.
-Strictly no smoking within the hotel, any guests caught smoking may be expected to pay a fine up to £250.00
- Damages incurred from guests will result in a fine to compensate for losses, which can be charged by card or cash.
- Signing this registration form will give us a right to charge your card in event of any damages or failure to adhere our policies. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>