Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Trivelles at Eccles New Road is located on the Metrolink tram line for your convenience providing easy local travel options, also easily accessible by car from the M602 without the need for city centre traffic on route.
All of the rooms at River House, in the Salford area of Manchester, are newly refurbished and equipped, for you to enjoy a great nights rest in a modern but comfortable environment. We hope you enjoy many of the rooms which all have en-suite wash room facilities all of which come at a great value for money.
Trivelles Eccles Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included. We do not provide breakfast.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>