Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 Hours Cancellation will be fully refunded
48 Hours Cancellation is 5% deduction
24 Hours Cancellation is 50% deduction
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tropic of Capricorn Resort is a mansion-style beach resort located just 10 minutes drive from the Nadi International Airport. For those arriving by plane, we offer an airport pickup (24 hours) to ensure your arrival into Fiji is easy and relaxed. For those linking into island trips to the Mamanuca or Yasawa Islands, we have a free transfer to and from the port departing daily to link in with the main ferries :)
We have a great selection of rooms, featuring spacious Dorms, Budget Doubles, and Oceanfront Deluxe Privates. Accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds, and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck, and beachside sun loungers.
Our travel team can help to plan your perfect Fiji trip. All types are travel can be planned and booked directly with our local specialists including Island Stays, Adventure Combos, Snorkel/Dive escapes, Cloudbreak boats, Surf School, Cruises, Day Trips, etc, etc., We can offer all the best options for the Mamanucas, Yasawas, Viti Levu and the North Fiji Islands!
Airport pickup is available for F$6 per person.
Please send us your flight number to secure an Airport Pickup Plan.
We look forward to welcoming you home where the true Spirit of BULA gets you on to Fiji Time in no Time!!!! View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>