Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 day cancellation required for groups - final numbers for groups required 7 days in advance of arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full Rooming List is required for security purposes 72 hours in advance of arrival - along with full pre payment 1 week in advance of arrival.
In the event of guests under the ages of 18 staying they must be accompanied by an adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our well maintained and managed villages offer a variety of self catering accommodation for June, July & August featuring 6 bedroom apartments all en-suite. All accommodation is fully fitted & furnished to a high standard.
Guests can enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and parking, and 24 hour security.
Our guests will relax in large bedrooms with their own en suite bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen/living room and a comfortable lounge area - all rooms are furnished with a 4 FT double bed and cannot be made into twin beds
Each room is dressed with white linen and towels and toiletries are provided on arrival. As our rates are self-catering there is no servicing included. We are approximately 5 minutes from a number of local supermarkets,restaurants and take away, we are also just off the main motorway to Dublin/ Kerry.
Our Village Managers are resident on site so they are always available to assist where required.
Troy Village Reception will be open from 8am-10pm on the day of your arrival for check in and collection of keys. A warm welcome awaits our guests on arrival!
Check in from 3pm until 9pm, any check ins after this will have to pre pay for the booking.
Check out 10:00 am
If you wish to check in after 9pm we will need to receive payment in advance of your arrival.
Reception opening times; 8am-10pm, 7 days per week – security access after this time. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>