Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We’re the little sister and next door neighbour of famous Broken Compass Hostel. That means if booking with us you also get free access to their premises such as two swimming pools and a restaurant and bar with amazing food and drinks.
We have both dorm rooms and private double rooms available, all with air conditioning and hot water. Each dorm bed has a privacy curtain, reading light and a personal locker with charging point inside so you can charge everything safely while you’re out having fun. All dorm rooms have their own bathroom attached to it and we also offer all guests towels and blankets for the beds. The dorm rooms are under renovating, will coming soon.
We have fast stable WiFi throughout the property and everyone that stays with us is entitled to a complimentary breakfast of pancakes, fruit, toast, juice and as much tea and coffee as you can drink.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Pets are not allowed. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Security Lockers
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>