Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancellation fee.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Trunna Hostel is situated in the town of Orsa, Dalarna. In this sense, we are located near to some of the finest attractions and landmarks of the city, which are easily reachable on foot, such as the Orsa Lake, the main chursch of the town and Orsa City Council Edifice, amongst other attractions of the city.
Trunna Hostel can offer up to 85 beds in 1 to 6 bed rooms. All guests have access to kitchen and fridge. Free WIFI is in the main building. We offer breakfast buffet and on request can make lunch and evening meals. Open fire places and friendly atmosphere make Trunna Hostel a really nice place to stay!
Trunna Vandrarhem & Konferens Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 17.00
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hot Showers
- Linen Not Included
- Meeting Rooms
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>