Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Tubagua Plantation Village was built specifically to cater to groups organizing educational travel, service projects and voluntourism. We have also hosted family gatherings, wedding parties, professional film and & photo shoots and more. We are poised to assist you in all local trip logistics including identifying service projects, planning, transportation, scouting and we are happy to help with whatever's needed on the ground. Just ask....
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Accommodations are simple yet very comfortable single and queen beds in grass roofed palapas featuring canvas walls.
The 12-acre Tubagua Plantation is an ideal place to relax for a few days immersed in nature and village life. It makes for an ideal base camp for independent travelers from which to explore the north coastal region or for those driving around the country. The owner, a Canadian journalist and 25-year resident of Puerto Plata, is a wealth of knowledge and local lore.
The social area centers around a grassy terrace featuring a spring fed cocktail pool and a bar/dining area looking out over the awe-inspiring view.
Tubagua Plantation is also the private residence of the owner. Thus guests share the social area and an open kitchen with the owner, his family and other guests, cats and the occasional neighbor's rooster. Meals are offered and a fridge is provided for guests to keep their own beverage and snacks. There are no cooking facilities for guests. Tubagua is BYOB; there is no cash bar and guests can bring their own beverage
Laid back, casual and unpretentious, Tubagua welcomes experienced travelers and those with a bent for something different who don't require a lot of babysitting yet could use a bit of help in planning what to do and see in the region and around the country.
Tubagua enjoys an Excellence Award from Trip Advisor and is rated #1 of 12 alternative lodging options in the Puerto Plata region
By reservation only; no walk-ins.
Please advise as to your arrival time.
Pay cash on arrival.
Check-in time: 3 pm / Check-out time: 11 am - with exceptions upon request View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Airport Transfers
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>