Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancellation or refund 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The tubes are thermic keeping a stable temperature both day and night. Located in a traditional Tepozteco orchard you can enjoy the picnic tables, pool (coming summer 2011), barbeques available for rent, and incredible views of the surrounding mountains.
This is not your traditional property as you will have the privacy of your own room but with all of the fun of a property with great common areas and a social environment. Tepoztlan is one of the most scenic, safe, and culturally interesting pueblos in Mexico. Called a "magic village" Tepoztlan is located 45 minutes south of Mexico City in the land of eternal spring. Tepoztlan is a unique mixture of villagers, lost hippies, and artists, a vibe you will find in no other place in Mexico.
A party, celebration, fireworks, birthday, town festival is going on literally every week. Hike, ride horses, temascal (sweat lodge with herbal treatment), climb mountains, watch birds, watch people -- lots of cool activities for the interested traveler.
Check In Time: 13:00 pm
Check Out Time: 12:00 pm
Cash and credit cards accepted for payment of balance.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days, late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>