Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located 150 m from the city's main avenue and bus stop to the Falls.
Five minutes’ walk and you will find Punto Iguazu open mall with several stores and some restaurants.
Between 10 and 15 minutes more of walk there are other restaurants, pubs and commercial center of town.
The access to the Iguazu Argentine National Park is 17 km away and the Brazilian one is about 25 km.
Please note :
Cancellation Policy : 48 hours.
Only cash payment accepted on arrival.
Check-in time : 13:00.
Check-out time : 10:00.
Reception /security 24 hours.
Transfers from/to airport or bus station on request (optional). View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>