Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy the great outdoors? Looking to sample the local night life? TurfnSurf Lodge can offer all this and more!
Stay with us and enjoy all ensuite rooms & tv and perhaps try a surf lesson or two with our Irish Surf Association accredited Surf School.
Located in the centre of Bundoran, one of the northwest of Ireland's best sea-side
towns, overlooking beautiful Donegal Bay & the world famous surf spot the Peak.
Do you need to get connected? Well that's no problem in the Lodge as we have internet & WiFi access so you're never too far from home.
We can provide watersports fans with secure wet-room facilities & outdoor showers to clean up before hitting the town.
If jumping into the sea isn't your thing we also run yoga courses or we can take you on some spectacular local hiking trails.
Ask us what's fun things to do in the area and we'll use our local knowledge to point you in the right direction. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>