Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in Kaleici, just behind the famous Clock Tower, makes our hotel an ideal place to stay: On one hand you can wander around Kaleici, and on the other hand you can go to the city center, explore the umbrella street by tasting their delicious food, The Istiklal Street, Ataturk Street, Konyaalti beach. Bus stops and tram station are very easily reached in walking distance.
The rooms are located on the second, third and fourth floors. On the second floor we have 8 Standart rooms and 1 Single room. On the third and fourth floor we have 16 Economic rooms with Single rooms or Triple Rooms.
Room Facilities: Every room has its own bathroom and shower. Wi-Fi, Air Conditioning, Disposable Slippers, Hair Driers and 24/7 hot water are provided.
Room Cleaning: Rooms are cleaned every second day and towels are replaced every day.
Twenty Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Our Breakfast starts at 08:00 and ends at 10:00.
Our Reception is open 24 hours.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>